The Society for College Science Teachers formally communicates with its membership with a Quarterly Newsletter. You will find useful bits of information in each newsletter. There are here, available for download.
- Should You Assign Readings from Free Web Pages or an Expensive Textbook?
- Five (or Six) Secrets and Grading Hacks to Keep Up With Grading
- Get the Vote Out: New Options for Polling and Soliciting Students’ Ideas
- Online Office Hours: The “Dr. is (Virtually) In”
- Practical Strategies to Use Popular Movies Effectively